Your favorite podcast hosts Jason A. Coombs and Samantha Tuozzolo are back with the wonderfully talented and super kind Irene Sofia Lucio, who shares her journey from tutoring kids in NYC to starring in ‘SLAVE PLAY’ on Broadway, some of her favorite past ‘survival jobs’ and her experience transitioning from theatre to tv and film!
Before closing out the episode with a fun trivia game of ‘Yale or Jail?!’, this triple threat shares her thoughts on how the entertainment industry can be more inclusive to Latino Artists and why she would love to collaborate with the legendary actor John Leguizamo!
The episode opens with Samantha and Jason sharing a mic check where they celebrate the legendary Whitney Houston and briefly discuss the latest Jordan Peele film, ‘NOPE’! The exclusive video can be found here on Broadway World and the audio only can be found on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible or any of your other favorite podcast apps.
Please excuse any sound issues, Friends! We are still in a pandemic!!
Info on Irene Sofia Lucio:
Mic Check Links:
- Jordan Peele's "NOPE" Trailer
- Abortion Funds Website
- Plan C Pills Website
- National Write Your Congressman Link
How to help Uvalde families NPR Article
- Check out Nine Ways to Be a Better Ally to Black People
Support Women's Rights:
Info on Your Hosts:
- Follow Samantha: Instagram. | Samantha's Official Website here
- Follow Jason on Instagram | Twitter.
- Broadway World Article on our Season 2 Launch Party
- Check out Jason's Official Website here
- Check out and support The Bridgeport Film Fest
Support Us... Please!
- If you're feeling generous, Buy Us A Coffee HERE!
Please don't become complacent:
- Support the Black Mamas Matter Alliance
- Support Families Detained and Separated at the Border.
- Support the AAPI Civic Engagement Fund.
- Support Black Trans Folx here
- Donate to the Community League of the Heights (CLOTH)
- Support the People of Palestine
- How to be an Ally to the AAPI Community
- 168 Ways to Donate in Support of Black Lives and Communities of Color
- The New York Times: On Mexico’s Border With U.S., Desperation as Migrant Traffic Piles Up
- PBS: How to help India during its COVID surge — 12 places you can donate
- Covid quarantine didn't stop antisemitic attacks from rising to near-historic highs